- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Regents of the University of Michigan filter Regents of the University of Michigan
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
Search found 4 items
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.