- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
Search found 2 items
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.