- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease filter Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.