- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
Search found 2 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.