- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.