- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.