- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) filter Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
Search found 2 items
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.