- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.