- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.