- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Hewner, Sharon filter Hewner, Sharon
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.