- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.