- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 2 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.