- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This research will develop, test, and evaluate a vendor-agnostic platform for clinical decision support rules that can be made available to any commercial electronic health record.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.