- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.