- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Schnall, Rebecca filter Schnall, Rebecca
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.