- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Physician Assistant filter Physician Assistant
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
Search found 2 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.