- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Physician Assistant filter Physician Assistant
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
Search found 3 items
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.