- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Feinstein Institute for Medical Research filter Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This research will develop, test, and evaluate a vendor-agnostic platform for clinical decision support rules that can be made available to any commercial electronic health record.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.