- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Feinstein Institute for Medical Research filter Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 3 items
This research will demonstrate the use of standards, including SMART on FHIR, combined with service-oriented architecture to bring vendor-agnostic clinical decision support (CDS) tools into commercial electronic health records, and provide evidence for how to implement validated CDS for important clinical domains, pulmonary, and venous thromboembolism, including for patients with COVID-19.
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.