- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
The research team will implement and evaluate an integration application that incorporates relevant health information exchange data directly into the electronic health record in the emergency department.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.