- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 6 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.