- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 4 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.