- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
- Remove Blair III, John filter Blair III, John
- Remove Schnall, Rebecca filter Schnall, Rebecca
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
Added a health care portal to the existing community-wide electronic data exchange which will allow for use of the current electronic messaging system along with migration to a full EMR; evaluated physician office efficiency improvement and cost reduction, payer return on investment, and safety and quality improvement.