- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York filter Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.