- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.