- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai filter Icahn School Of Medicine At Mount Sinai
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.