- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Mount Sinai School of Medicine filter Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.