- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Mount Sinai School of Medicine filter Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
Assesses the value of HIE in ambulatory care by modifying an existing economic model of HIE and tests the model in a randomized controlled trial.