- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mount Sinai School of Medicine filter Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Shapiro, Jason S. filter Shapiro, Jason S.
- Remove Patel, Vimla L. filter Patel, Vimla L.
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.