- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
Search found 2 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.