- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York City Health and Mental Hygiene filter New York City Health and Mental Hygiene
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.