- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.