- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.