- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.