- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.