- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
Search found 4 items
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.