- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.