- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 5 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.