- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.