- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.