- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.