- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.