- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Registry filter Registry
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.