- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 3 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.