- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.