- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.