- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.