- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
The research team will implement and evaluate an integration application that incorporates relevant health information exchange data directly into the electronic health record in the emergency department.
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This research evaluated the implementation and effectiveness of a clinical decision support tool designed to support the delivery of recommended care to hospitalized patients with heart failure, regardless of the reason for hospitalization.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.