- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 6 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study will compare the use of personalized HPV vaccine text message reminders to conventional text message reminders among minority adolescents in a randomized trial.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
This study explored perceptions and privacy practices related to electronic health record use among pediatric care providers and their patients.
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.