- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 3 items
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.